Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to business...finally.

I can't believe that it's September!

I am finally getting back to working on my disappearing 9-patch baby quilt.

Tonight I finished all of the 9 patches....


And then I got everything all cut....


And then I had to stare at it all laid out for a while...


This, of course, will be taken apart and put together so that there is enough "randomness" and the colors don't touch each other as much as they do in this one. All in all, I am very happy with the progress of this and am getting excited to see it put all together.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you go to grad school to become an amazing chemist and in your free time you knit quilts. Oh Akon. What would the world be without you. :) Boring I tell you....boring! The quilt looks great. Is it for someone in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Bnewman. Thanks. Its definitely my cheap therapy.

    It is in fact for someone in particular, but its a surprise to them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!