Sunday, December 18, 2011

Civil War Blocks 17-20

Too many Christmas parties = not enough time to sew.

17. Comfort Quilt

I'm starting to run out of my cream/white fabrics already...yikes.



18. Union Square

Another with fabric from my charm pack prize.


19. Missouri Star

These fabrics were made for each other.


20. New England

This one let me use a lot of the little tiny pieces that I have.

 

I also got a machine quilted project mailed to me from my mom, so I am going to sew the binding on that and get that all ready to show off in the next few days. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. love quilt blocks like this the many stories and meanings they shared way back when
    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!