Monday, December 19, 2011

Civil War Blocks 21-25

I can't believe that I am almost halfway done with all the Civil War blocks! I have to take a quick break from Civil War blocks to get a binding finished before this weekend.

21. Underground Railroad

This one would be a fun quilt on its own as well.


22. Blockade

The red, green, and yellow paisley is one of my favorite fabrics ever.


23. Illinois Roads

Easiest one so far! I didn't even have to cut the 2.5 inch strips.


24. Ladies Aid Album

Another with fabrics destined to be together.



25. Calico Puzzle

Not the most traditional colors, but pretty nonetheless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!