Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Seriously, I'm still here.

Remember me? I'm still living in my black hole of hand quilting, people. Blerg.

I have one and three quarter rows left to go. The goal of finishing this one by the end of January...maybe not gonna happen. Unless I don't do any borders and don't sleep or go to work the next two days. 

I now totally understand old fashioned quilting bees.

One slight distraction was Park Ranger Boyfriend being in town to take me to see Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley in concert and going to Valley Forge this weekend. No sewing, but an amazing time was had by all. Here I am at the Valley Forge visitor center:


Hope you're doing better with your goals than me!

UPDATE: Guess what! I won a copy of Modern Quilts From The Blogging Universe from Twin Fibers!


That makes my day so awesome! Now, to hand quilt!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the win! I have heard good things about that book :o) Also, can't wait to see your hand-quilted quilt finished...it's so much work and very time consuming, but I am sure it's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!