Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WIP Wednesday: I'm still here!

So where exactly did the last two weeks go? Between a big presentation for school and a whirlwind trip to Georgia for a college friend's wedding, I got pretty close to zero sewing done.

I did finally finish the hand quilting on Park Ranger Fiance's Civil War quilt! And I'm halfway done with sewing the binding on!


I decided to go with bias binding for this queen sized monstrosity so I got that all made up last night before I went to bed. Of course I didn't have enough fabric to make continuous bias binding from just one square, so I made two squares as big as I could and made two sections of bias binding that I sewed together.

In looking at how much is left after I sewed the second corner, I might be cutting it REALLY close. Yikes. I have a little bit of this fabric left, but not enough to really make more bias out of, so prayers for not running out of binding on this one would be appreciated.

Sharing at Freshly Pieced!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!