Friday, August 30, 2013

Hey, Good Lookin'

I was getting kind of tired making the Block Bs for my Lazy Sunday Mystery Quilt, so I decided that I would start sashing together the blocks from the center out, and somehow I thought it would make my life more organized. Jury is still out on that one.

Here are the four center blocks prior to sashing:


Sashed together (I am so happy about my tiny medallion cornerstones!):


And here's how far I got before I needed to cut more sashings:


Hooray! I love it so far and I'm happy that I didn't go with a white background for once.

1 comment:

  1. The cornerstones look great. Little details can make such a big difference.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!