Monday, November 11, 2013

Starburst Quilt Along Week #3 -- Block #3 and Block #2 link up

The Starburst Quilt Along is now over, but the entire pattern is now available for purchase.

Welcome back everyone!

Hopefully your first two blocks have gone well thus far!

This week we are working on Block #3. This week we are doing one of the blocks that isn't symmetrical all the way around. Make sure that the colors from your center paper pieced block match the corner square blocks as you're putting it together.

These are my two blocks:



As with the previous blocks, I used the larger scale prints in the corner squares.

When you finish yours up, share them over in the Flickr group and come back next week to link up your pictures and blog posts for #3!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more finished blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't able to add a picture to my link. I am having a great time with my blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!