Saturday, February 15, 2014

February Stash Bee Blocks

Hive #3's queen bee for the month of February is Em from Sewing by Moonlight! If you don't follow her blog, you should, and she's one of my favorite Instagram accounts right now.

She is working on a star quilt with green, teal, and blue with an oatmeal background and gave us free reign to make whatever kind of 8, 12, or 16 inch stars we desired.

I made five 8 inch stars because Em mentioned that she'd likely be needing more small stars than big stars for the quilt.


february stash bee blocks for Em

Haven't been able to get them in the mail just yet, but I will on Monday!


2 comments:

  1. Alison...these are adorable!!! I love the contrast of colors with the neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stars look great. I best get going on my star. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!