Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 Finishes -- Proud as a Peacock!

I am rather impressed with how many finishes I have accomplished this year! I have a lot more than I expected -- especially when you consider how little I've been sewing since I started working in November!

Churn Dash Baby Quilt:

Scrappy Sewing Machine Cover:

Citrus Simply Woven Stash Bee Quilt:

Double Hourglass Quilt:

Whirlwind Rail Fence Quilt:

Ocean Waves Mini Quilt:

Triangle Quilt (part of The Sassy Quilter's Triangle QAL!):

Cosmos Starburst Quilt: (Part of the Starburst QAL -- more info here!)

Scrappy Shelf Pads:

Periodic Table Wall Hanging:

Scrappy Blue Batik Star Quilt:

City Girl Argyle Quilt:

Snowman Wall Hanging:

Valentine's Day Wall Hanging:

Churn Dash Wedding Quilt:

Beau's Ties Quilt (get the pattern for yourself!)

Twin Quilts:


Baby Boo's Rail Fence:

Here's to many more finishes in 2015!

5 comments:

  1. And you should be proud! You have some very lovely finishes!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's so impressive! Love them all! Do you need my address to send any extra quilts you happen to have lying around? Happy New Year! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I'm lucky to get 3 to 5 projects done in a year. Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so many lovely quilts here. yesterday I got the blocks out I made with your BOM and must decide if I am going to make any more as I must finish it

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a sewing wiz for sure. Wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!