Monday, February 15, 2016

Last Bite {RSC February 2016}

I've finished up my Rainbow Scrap Challenge blocks for February -- hooray! These were a treat to make in sweet Valentine's day colors of chocolate and strawberry.

Here are my last three blocks for this month:


#20 - Churn Dash, #21 - Contrary Wife, #22 - Corn and Beans

Here are all eleven of my February Blocks:


Now to wait a few more weeks until the March color is revealed! I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day with their sweeties!

Don't forget to enter the Bear Tracks pattern giveaway!

Sharing at:
Sew Cute Tuesday
Building Blocks Tuesday
Fabric Tuesday
Oh Scrap!

17 comments:

  1. What great blocks Alison! I am pretty smitten with that brown plaid fabric and I adore that block on the lower right! They all look fantastic. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blocks! I really like the little bits of purple-y pink, great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely- great use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink really brightens up those deep browns. I great set of blocks for February.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to get your FWS blocks done - a few each month as part of RSC. They are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blocks. You made great progress this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks look so nice together, very yummy. February seems like such a long month, but you brightened it up. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all beautiful! (And making that FW project look even more tempting... I may have to cover my eyes and go 'la la la'!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all SO pretty! The pops of pink in among the browns are perfectly placed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great together! How are you going to use your RSC blocks? All in one quilt or spread out among many?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your use of bright pink! I think my fave is Corn & Beans:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous blocks! How tiny are they? They look lovely.

    Thanks for linking up to Building Blocks Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!