Friday, June 10, 2016

June Stash Bee blocks

This month for the Stash Bee, Francis has requested King's Cross Blocks inspired by this pattern. She asked for the main fabric to be floral and for the colors to be bright and cheery!

For the first block I found a yellow vine print with birds on it! I used a pink jelly roll strip from my stash as the sashing and a purple centerstone.


For the second block I used a psychedelic floral print in oranges and yellows, a green and blue floral print for the sashing, and the same purple centerstone.


These will be sent off to Germany this weekend!

These blocks were so quick and fun I might have to make some myself! This would be a great way to bust a layer cake! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!