Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Meadow Mystery {November}

This month for the Meadow Mystery QAL, our assignments were flying geese and square in a square blocks. I was excited to finally use my pink Fabric A!

Check them out!


As you might remember, both my Fabric A and my Fabric B are tonal stripes. I arranged my Fabric A triangles so that every unit is the same direction of the fabric print. I figured that this was going to be easier than trying to have some going up and down and some going side to side. My Fabric B in the flying geese is arranged half up and down and half side to side, but we will see how they arranged in the final quilt.

I am hoping that we start making some more blocks next month. We still have some strips that we haven't used yet, as well as some squares, but I am anxious to start guessing how this will all come together!

Sharing at Let's Bee Social!

5 comments:

  1. I love mystery quilts and this one looks like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Cheryl did tease us by having a block made in that first month and I feel that sense of anticipation, too. I think I'll work on my blocks today. Your colors here are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colors! I am so behind on mine but I saw the instructions for the month and I was excited to use my A fabric too. I hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color choices. I've not started on the November blocks. Maybe this weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!