Thursday, October 12, 2017

Something Wicked This Way Comes {Halloween Kit + Patterns}

I'm not much of a Halloween person -- but I am a big Halloween sewing fan!

For a short time only, we've put together a new kit for Halloween placemats! The kit includes all of the fabric you need to make four candy corn placemats using our Seasonal Placemats pattern (set #2).



The kit includes off white for the background, the black candy corn print border, black Kona for the backing, yellow for the binding, and small pieces of orange and yellow for the applique. The kit also includes the entire Seasonal Placemats Set #2 pattern -- which also includes patterns for a shamrock version and a flower version.

Here's the original version of these placemats that my mom made with pumpkin fabric as the border.


Seasonal Table Runner Set #2 has matching table runners for your place mats too!


Don't forget that we also have our Halloween Spooks table runner/wall hanging pattern! This is one of our original patterns and has your choice of six different applique options for a table runner or wall hanging.


The fun pieced border lets you show off all of those cute Halloween fabrics we love to collect! I'm going to hang up my Halloween wall hangings when I get home today!

4 comments:

  1. They are all adorable. I love fun colorful Halloween designs. Scary has it's place but not on my quilts lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alrighty! I love candy corn.....this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love candy corn, the placemats and runner are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not big on Halloween either, but Halloween quilt projects are the exception.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I try to respond to all comments and if I am not responding to you, your settings probably prevent me from responding to you via email -- meaning, that you are a no-reply blogger. Please check your settings so that I can properly respond to you!